Our postal address is:
100 N. La Salle, Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60602
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at 312-726-8891.
JCYS has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.jcys.org
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server does not automatically recognize information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We collect information volunteered by visitors to the site, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect is used to notify visitors about updates to our Web site.
- With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new programs and services or upcoming events.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new programs and services or upcoming events and fundraisers.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use visitor information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Visitors may receive emails, phone calls or written correspondence from JCYS or may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing or calling us at the address or phone number listed above.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in their contact information.
- Visitors can have this information corrected by calling or e-mailing us with the contact information provided above.
- With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
- We respect the privacy of children, and do not collect any more personal information than reasonably necessary to enable them to participate in the activities we offer at our Web site.
- With respect to our online information collection practices from children under 13 years of age:
- We do not collect personally identifiable information.
- We do not have any agreements with outside organizations to collect personal information at our site.
- We do not share children's personal information with anyone other than those who provide support for the internal operations of the Web site and our agents (e.g., contractors who provide fulfillment services or technical support to the Web site.)
- All third parties with whom we share information have agreed to maintain security and integrity of personal information.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us by calling or e-mailing us with the contact information provided above.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact
100 N. LaSalle, Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60602