::: The Facility
::: Photo Gallery
Our facilities have grown with the time and have had many recent upgrades. Our present facility includes the following:
Error Loading Event Data.
- Heated pool with water slide complete with lights for evening swims, parties and movies
- Lakefront beach on Wooster Lake featuring boating, canoeing, peddle boats, sailing, fishing and the "Glickman Waterworks". The waterworks includes an aqua jump trampoline, an 8 Iceberg climbing device, a "Saturn"(spinning top), a surf slide and a water mat.
- High Sierra Adventure Center high and low ropes challenge course featuring a 45 foot climbing tower, a cargo net, a zip line, a vertical playpen, bozen swings and a catwalk.
- Baseball Diamonds (2) with home run fences for baseball, softball, kickball and cricket.
- Soccer Field for soccer, football and field games
- Sand Volleyball Courts (3) for volleyball and newcombe
- Tennis Courts (3-5) for tennis and tennis/baseball
- New Skate Park with Half-pipe, quarter-pipe, fun boxes, bank ramp and grinding rail
- Archery Range
- Stein Hall accommodates 300 for year round dining
- Block-Hart Recreation Hall, air-conditioned and heated, for year round sports, presentations and general programs. The building has a stage for plays and entertainment
- Arts and Crafts Centers (2) for fabric design, ceramics, jewelry, plaster, leather and crafts
- Dance Studio
- Gaga Cabin
- Drama cabin
- Outdoor amphitheatre for performances
- Basketball Courts (3) for basketball and over-the-fence
- 2 miles of trails for hiking and biking complete with nature markers
- Game Room with ping pong, billiards, air hockey, foosball, x-box and Ms Pacman
- Ruth Lodge, Desser Village, Pioneer Center, Stein-Wedles and Liebow Lodge accommodating up to 300 for conference groups and over 200 campers in the summer.
- 20 seasonal cabins (4 summer climate controlled) for up to 240
- 2 year-round cabins for 28
- Abe Winter Village for tent camping